Human Resources Generalist
Austin, TX 78745/ M: 512-999-2651/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Manager with 9 years background in employee management, hiring, benefits, training, talent market mapping and outplacement. Highly detail-oriented and organized.
- International labor laws and regulations
- Human resources management Strategic thinker
- Employee relations People-oriented
- Compensation/payroll Exceptional communicator
- Hiring and retention Innovative
- Personnel record maintenance Organized
- Human resources audit
- Implemented all HR practices for more than 650 employees
- Successfully decreased employee turnover by 36% in 6 months
- Successfully implemented various HR projects: coordinated outplacement projects, delivered career counseling, and coaching, designed competency frameworks and implemented them in the recruiting, selections and performance management, designed and implemented HR policies and procedures.
03/2010 to 08/01/2016 Human Resources Manager
MEDIAPOST SA-LA POST GROUP
- Overseen HR Management for 11 companies of the group:
- Inbox Marketing http://www.inboxmarketing.ro/en/
- Interactions Marketing http://www.interactions.ro/
- Create Direct http://createdirect.ro/index_en.html
- Another 7 companies of the Group at the same time
- Supervised and monitored the Recruitment processes – intervene for key and management level positions in order to ensure business continuity.
- Created alignment on Compensation & Benefits issues.
- Led mapping talent of the organization in order to avoid the delay and the cost involved in replacing talented staff.
- Provided HR counseling and guidance towards managers of the assigned functions in order to contribute to the improvement of business processes.
- Provided proactive assistance to employees and supervisors on the interpretation and implementation of policies, procedures and staff handbook directives.
- Generated monthly reports to the CEO and annual reporting to the HR Board Director in the following areas: Payroll, Personnel Management and Time Management
- Reviewed current human resources policies, procedures and documentation to identify needs for improvement and enhancement of the HR function as well to assess compliance with ever-changing rules and regulations
- Statutory compliance- FMLA, FLSA, OSHA, EEOC
09/2008 to 03/2010 Human Resources Generalist
MEDIAPOST SA - LA POSTE GROUP( French Post)
• Conducted administrative and payroll activities for more than 900 employees.
• Provided interpretive or complex HR advice to managers on labor legislation,
disciplinary, grievance, poor performance and termination
• Worked with line management on solving a wide variety of employee relations
• Implemented Human Resources policies by developing instruments for HR needs
(job description, job analysis, evaluation of achievements, Key Performance
• Coordinated the evaluation process of the employee’s performances.
• Guided the recruitment process and conducted background checks.
• Managed all labor law related issues regarding collective dismissal, reintegration,
claims, other court decisions.
• Worked with senior-level management to create fair and consistent HR policies
10/2007 to 09/2008 Human Resources Assistant
Hit Mail Romania SRL
• Coordinated labor contracts, registration, employee’s working tools
management and evidence, employee’s database maintenance.
• Recruited and interviewed applicants for entry level position.
• Conducted employee’s training in relation to company procedures, internal
regulation and legal aspects.
2006 Exact Science
Tudor Vladimirescu High School
2008 HR Certificate
Ministry of Labour
2009 BBA: Business Administration
University of Bucharest
GPA : 8.40
2009 Training Certificate
Ministry of Education
LANGUAGES English-Full professional proficiency
French-Full professional proficiency
German- Elementary proficiency
SKILLS Microsoft Access Database, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook,