Austin, Texas 78748-Cell: 512-589-9184-Email: email@example.com
Self-motivated, dynamic management professional with diverse credentials which combine solid, tactical leadership and recruitment expertise with a strong business background, an ability to work collaboratively, and a commitment to achieving corporate goals. Results-driven manager with the proven ability to motivate personnel to reach desired individual and regional specific company objectives, and dedicated to maximizing metrics, providing impeccable customer services, and creating an atmosphere of exceptional employee morale.
Bachelor of Arts in Education
Director of Career Services, ITT Technical Institute 2013-2016
- Exceeded weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual goals by huge margins as a full cycle recruiting business
- Recruited, coached, mentored and managed a staff to meet and exceed campus goals
- Created, implemented and trained over 100 IT students quarterly; was successful at placing over 80% of student population
- Created training programs on professionalism, active job search, business acumen and effective communication for success and career placement
- Managed full cycle recruiting process including profiling, sourcing, vetting, interviewing, closing and on boarding
- Successful at establishing relationships with hiring managers across multiple business units and developed a deep understanding of their objectives, challenges, and culture; use this information to attract top candidates.
- Managed recruiting marketing channels such as LinkedIn, and other social platforms
- Conducted career fairs for recruiting strategies to attract the “best right fit”.
- Ranked third out of 144 campuses in placement rates setting campus records
- 85% of 2015 graduates secured employment in their desired field of study
- Earned District Department of the Year: 2014 and 2015
- Manager of the Quarter: June 2015
Director of Career Placement, Corinthian Colleges: 2011-2013
- Provide the ‘ultimate on boarding experience’ that set up new employees for success on day one.
- Handled work complaints and other concerns
- Reviewed and revised daily/weekly reports to monitor activity and ensure all accredited benchmarks over exceeded standards, managed a team as large as 13
- Monitored files on a daily basis for compliance for Career Services and fellow departments, that reflected a perfect audit score
- Lead a team of recruiters who would recruit, interview and match students with our employers hire needs.
- Planned employer appreciation events
- Ensured employers and students were satisfied by conducting observations, and surveys
- Improved student recruitment process by defining expectations, and creating benchmarks
- Placement success led to 2012 Campus of the Year award
- Delivered results that exceeded Career Placement rates averaging 80%
- Employee of the month 8/2011
- Recognized in 2012 and 2013 at Annual Awards for Leadership and Placement
Career Services Assistant, Southern Careers: 2009-2011
- Ensured new hires had the tools and resources needed to hit the ground running on their first day on the job
- Partnered with hiring managers to create job descriptions and set recruiting strategies that include assessing internal and external talent, sourcing passive and diverse candidates and managing the flow of employee referrals
- Secured externship opportunities that lead to full time employment
- Community outreach, marketing, branding within the market to increase job opportunities for graduates
ESL Teacher, Dallas International School/Mission Laique Frances 1995-2005
- Educated kindergarten students at one of the top private schools of all backgrounds to contribute to a dynamic world with its internationally renowned curriculum, multiple language instruction, and exposure to diverse cultural views.
- Grew students in an international environment and challenged them, explored their creativity and increased their confidence and cognitive skills as they learned in two languages.
- Planned lessons according to the state curriculum and assess students, tailoring their lessons according to the different abilities of children in the classroom.
- Evaluated student progress and conducted parent teacher conferences.